We present the educational offer for 2012-2013 you can find at Javier Berché Private Foundation headquarters. As in the last year, you can choose from a wide range of courses and timetables, focusing on weekday afternoons and Saturdays, and personalize according to the needs of the student.
SAT is the specific course for those students who want to increase their English level while deepening into subjects such as Biology, Physics or Math. Moreover it’s an essential requirement to enter universities in countries like USA, Canada or others.
New this year, we present three new options to take the SAT program depending on the student’s time availability.
- SAT-1. Every Saturday from 9:30 to 14:00.
- SAT-2. Every Saturday from 9:30 a 12:00.
- SAT-3. One Saturday a month. For introductory students the timetable is from 11:00 to 20:00. For those students taking the tracking course, the timetable is from 9:30 a 20:00.
Focused on elementary school students, it’s an individual program of enrichment and acceleration on Math.
- Every Tuesday from 18:00 to 18:30.
Extra support lessons
By teaching pupils studying techniques to optimize their educational skills in order to improve the areas where they have difficulties, we adapt the way to teach and study to the individual abilities and needs of the pupils, fostering their acceleration in the talented areas and compensating the negative learning areas.
- Every afternoon, arranged hours between student and teacher.
Online John Hopkins Program
Online course offered by the American university to enrich, complement or make progress in different academic subjects.
- Every afternoon, arranged hours between student and teacher, or sharing the school morning timetable.